47 things you couldn't give a hoot about regarding me
1. FIRST NAME? Jennifer
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No and yes. The 'rents knew they wanted to use my Grandmother's maiden name as my middle name and they decided that Jennifer sounded better than Jessica with my middle name; which is Jarrett by the way.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Cry, aw heck, I cry at the drop of a hat. Not at real life stuff mind you, it takes a lot to make me cry about real life stuff.... except when I'm really mad. Mostly I cry at the emotional manipulation of TV shows, those stupid junk mail sob stories that people send and movies. I got it from my Dad. At one point we took a box of Kleenex to the theater with us.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yep-ers
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? That's a tough one, it's either smoked turkey on a homemade sandwich or smoked ham on a Potbelly Sub. (If you've never had one, next time you're in the chicago area, you gotta try one. My Dad owned the business across the street from the original shop so I grew up on them. I could never leave Chicago, cause I'd miss my Potbelly Subs!)
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hope so.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Nope. I've tried but I could never get it to stick.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Affirmative. (W'eve been watching a lot of Star Trek: Next Gen in my house lately).
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope. Do I look like a nut job to you?? (Don't answer that.)
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Hmmm, probably Special K with Red Berries
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Never, I always use the toe of my other foot to pop my heel out. And actually, I get really annoyed when I have to bend over and untie them cause I've tied them too tightly.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Emotionally, I'd like to think so but then, I know that physically I'd get my arse kicked in a fight.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Cookies and Cream, hands down.
14. SHOE SIZE? US 8.5
15. RED OR PINK? Both. But I don't actually wear pink anywhere but on my fingernails and then it's more fuschia than Barbie. So, I guess mostly red. My first car was red....
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My weight. (Apparently, I'm in good company)
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? France. Yeah, I know that's not a who, but I've been blessed in my life that I haven't yet lost anyone who I'm really close to permanently. Except France....
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Um, much as I'd love to see them,I probably won't have time to respond appropriately, so let's go with No.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Taupe pants, Cream canvas shoes, Periwinkle blue button down and a really snappy silk scarf with all three colors in it tied around my throat (I accessorized today! Go me!)
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Tukey and Roast beef sandwich with lettuce and tomato on Swirl Rye with a little mayo and mustard. Quite yummy if I do say so....
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Click, click, click... tap, tap, tap ... I'm at work.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? RED!
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Really ripe, fresh strawberries
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The guy at the Dock here at work, I was looking for my sock yarn which arrived yesterday but I hadn't yet seen!! LOL!
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? I don't really "know" her, but yeah, I like her.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Water. (I know, boring)
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Football
29. EYE COLOR? Green, grey, yellow with a freckle
30. HAT SIZE? Ginormous... what you hadn't heard?? My family motto is Big Craniums 'R Us!
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes but my eyes are too dry so they make my eyeballs fall out. It's a good look. Trust. Me.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Filet Mignon done medium rare. Not RARE. Medium rare.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary. All the way.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Um, Spring and Fall? I hate extremes of temperature in both directions.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Yes, please.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? My husband made the most divine Genoise yellow cake (read: light fluffy butter cake), filled it with Lemon curd, whipped some more lemon curd into the frosting and topped it with Fresh Raspberries and Blue Berries one year. THAT is my favorite dessert and he hasn't made it ever again since it's such a pain in the arse to make. :(
37. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No telling.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not sending, just blogging.
39. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOUR CURRENTLY READING? The 13th Tale by Diane Setterfield, Cabinet of Curiosities by Preston Douglas and Lincoln Child.
40. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? Optical mouse, no pad.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Dancin' with the Starrrzzz, Baybeeee!
42. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My husband's "Scooby Doo" laugh (that's what he calls it and it only comes out every once in a while)
43. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Oh, Beatles. Totally.
44. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Rome is the furthest east I've been.
45. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? My husband says that it's my ability to identify famous peoples' voices when they do voiceovers on commercials. I think it's just my musical ear in general.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? LaGrange, IL
47. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I copied it from Cara