Monday, November 05, 2007

Have I mentioned that I have a problem?

The new RAVEN series from Socks that Rock was just released today.....
Yeah, I'm out of control. But then, I got to use my 10% Sock Club coupon so that's alright then isn't it??? Isn't it?

If I hadn't gotten Lenore in the mail last week I probably wouldn't have fallen so hard for this colorway series, bu then that could be a lie, too.

So, here's what I'm thinking: Grawk is my hands down favorite colorway I got it in Laci for my long awaited Peacock Feathers shawl from Fiddlesticksknitting.com.

I also got Haida for my Butterfly Wings Shawl from Goddessknits.com.

The rest? Pure greed. :)

Hello, my name is Jen and I have a problem.

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

I can't decide which colors to get. I set aside a little money to splurge. I'm thinking I might wait until I know the sex of the baby and then get some in heavyweight to knit the baby surprise jacket. I love Thraven and Korppi...

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG you crack me up.

I think I need to hand over my crown/tiara.

Seriously.

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you knitting for your baby or somonelses? I missed something big if it is yours! How exciting to have a puppy and baby, 2 footed and 4 footed.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Tamara said...

Dude, I just saw an icon on someones blog which read "Sock Yarn is not Stash". Not that I'm trying to enable you in any way (because I am seriously concerned about you!). Rock on with your bad self.

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer Counter