Saturday, October 14, 2006

Speaking of....

no willpower....

I followed a link from All Things Heather and I went out to a new online shop for me: The Loopy Ewe.

Here's what I got. You all should be proud of me since they're not exactly my normal colors (purple and green, purple and orange, green and blue, yeah, they're a little different)

May I introduce Lapis (100% superwash merino)

and her sister Clover (50% superwash merino, %0% tencel) pretty....

I'm so pathetic I'm having them shipped to work so my husband won't see the package come in... do you think I need an intervention?

BTW, any of you know what the heck happened to my style sheet that dropped all my links to the bottom of the page? It doesn't look like any of my pics are too big....

3 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

I love that Clover color! Gorgeous. I hope they get here in time for Group show and tell:)

As for your style sheet...looks ok to me on Firefox.

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The links are at the bottom for me on IE.

LOVE both of the colors.

I had to chuckle at some of the jobs....at least you didn't spend your summers pulling weeds out of beanfields, then pulling tassles out of corn plants!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Marji said...

love the yarns! Do you know, last week I discovered that the Loopy Ewe lives within 5 miles of me?
and if any of your pics are wider than 300 pixels it will drop your sidebar to the bottom - don't know how to amend the width of the body of blogger, but I've been trying to figure it out for a long time.
And, you are not alone in having yarn shipped to alternative addresses.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer Counter