Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night....

There has been much Christmas knitting in the last few weeks and I've got most of it done, too. Some things fell by the wayside for delivery later in the winter season and some things fell off the radar all together, but those items which were essential (e.g. the long awaited Dad Socks) were completed.

More pictures later this week as I'm off on vacation the whole time! Woot!

Merry Christmas to all and may all your New Years' dreams come true!
jen

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice socks Jen, Thank you

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss reading yoiur blog more often. I hope all is well with you. I wonder if you are using another blog site now.
Lynn

10:19 PM  
Blogger Alyssa said...

Tag!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer Counter