Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Pictures, pictures, pictures....

Heeeere's Ene!! Sorry for the dark pics, I took them last night while she was blocking and the light wasn't any better this morning. She is pinned diagonally across our Queen size guest bed. so however big that is, is how big she is.
Pre-blocking - she didn't come down to mid-chest when draped around my neck only.
Light blocking - down to my elbow but not comfortably around me..
Stiff blocking - down past my behind and easily over my shoulders and overlapped.


Detail of Ene:

Finally, some fun kitty pics.... two weekends ago when it was really cold here on Saturday the sun was shining bright for the first time in weeks, I decided to go sit at the dining room table and soak up the sunshine while I worked on Ene. At one point, I felt a kitty rub up against my foot looked down. From under my chair, this is what I saw....



Apparently, we all missed the sun!


Have a wonderful day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

Ene's is lovely - Great job! As for the sunshine, our kitties had that same reaction:) Nothing as cute as a cat rolling around in the sunlight.

Oh, and remind me why I shouldn't join the Socks that Rock club (even though I've never even touched it...)? My resolve is weakening...

10:09 AM  
Blogger celia said...

Ene is so pretty. I wish I had used variegated yarn to make mine now... Great work!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer Counter