Thursday, February 09, 2006

A little joy in an otherwise icky day

I'm having a nasty icky day but one thing I've learned recently is that it's much easier to blog about your knitting if you keep your camera in your knitting bag!!
Here is the beginning of Clapotis in Lorna's Laces - Lion & Lamb, coloway Vera. I'm just loving the sheen of the silk and wool. It's so soft and lustrous.... yummmm. And I like the little pools of color. If they were big honkin' blobs I might not be quite so happy, but these little gentle blobs, I'm diggin'.

My hands have been cramping with my Ene so I'm taking a little break and working on something in bigger yarn with bigger needles. Heaven's knows I can't stop knitting, that would cause me to go into withdrawl!

Tomorrow, the online shopping experience. The good, the bad and the ugly.

1 Comments:

Blogger kathy b said...

Oh the Vera colors are so beautiful.

Glad you are okay. Accidents happen. No one was hurt. Life goes on. Put it in the past. Stop beating yourself up. Again, no one was hurt. Hooray.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer Counter