Monday, February 13, 2006

They got it!!

After my nasty email to Knithappens.net, I got a reply. A VERY apologetic reply.

I will not reprint her email as I do not have her permission to do so, but suffice to say that Kristine will be sending me the correct color in the Misti Alpaca that I ordered, the correct dyelot in Vera and a return UPS envelope for the incorrect items. I am very pleased.

She was gushingly apologetic and even gave me her cell phone number should I want to call and talk to her more. She also gave me a coupon for 10% off my next order ("assuming I want to give them another chance" said Kristine) and give them another chance, I will.

They definitely have some great sales. Check them out here: www.knithappens.net

3 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

Glad they came through in the end - Sounds like they'll make good. Way to go on the 100+ hits a day! That's pretty neat:)

1:59 PM  
Blogger knit_chick said...

I'm glad that they finally followed up on it. I know simple mistake happen (from an $$ order), but to have all that email from you go unanswered is unacceptable.

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, if you read her blog, Kristine is going through a divorce and having to refinance her house and do a lot of other stuff. She is a sole proprietor of both her shop and the online store so you might cut her some slack -- we all have bad patches in our lives.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer Counter