Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Lovely ladies of GROUP & a FO

I wanted to show you all a picture of the lovelies that came to GROUP last night but one pic was WAAAAy too dark and the other was not all that flattering so you'll have to wait until next time and I promise to stand when I take them next time... fewer nostril shots.

To tide you over until I can produce better pics of the lovely GROUP ladies who are so cool, here's few pics of the Husband Christmas Socks that I finally wove all the ends in for about two weeks ago (so? so they got finished didn't they?)

Imagine the color to be a lot more red burgundy and a lot less red-pink...








I hope you enjoy the pics!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are wonderful Jen and worth waiting for !
I am missing all of you in Group bit have had back problems. I think about you at the meetings and hope to join you again soon.
I also like the white background if you are keeping track!

6:43 PM  
Blogger knit_chick said...

I miss going to GROUP. Are those socks made with the yarn you bought from Italy? Those socks turned out stunning. Love the cables!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Chicago Jen said...

Yep, yummy Italian yarn which I have since learned that you can get at Mosaic Yarn Studio in DesPlaines! It's just to the right of the front door near that table close to the floor.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Chicago Jen said...

Yep, yummy Italian yarn which I have since learned that you can get at Mosaic Yarn Studio in DesPlaines! It's just to the right of the front door near that table close to the floor.

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to know what pattern you used for DH's Christmas socks. I have to make them...they're lovely.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer Counter