Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Welcome back! It's Knit Night!


Well friends, I've had a lovely time off from work and blogging. I know I've abandoned you for several weeks. I'll be posting more fun stuff in the next couple of days. For now, know that it's Knit Night and that we'll be meeting at the Borders at Lake and Skokie in Wilmette from 6:30 to 8:00.

Just to tempt your palate, I learned how to knit Fair Isle over the holiday and I've already finished a mitten from this amazing book.
Magnificent Mittens by Anna Zilborg
I finished a mitten using the cuff from the picture on the cover but I chose a different hand pattern. I guess you'll have to join us tonight or wait to see the pics a little later!


See you all tonight!!

Jen

4 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

Looking forward to seeing your new mitten tonight:)

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good time at GROUP. See you after the winter quarter :( My classes are Tuesday & Thursday nights.

VERY cool you learned Fair Isle!!!

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to let you know that I haven't abandoned all of you!

My husband is in India (yes, I know) and unfortunately Tuesday night is also hockey and piano lesson night for the kids.

I am pretty sure that I will be knitting with you on the 24th!

Oh, and I have a blog!

4:24 PM  
Blogger kathy b said...

Glad I stopped in for a half and hour of knit group! Jen, thanks for the help on the stitch I wasn't clear on. Appreciate the help. Will be knitting that sock row today.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer Counter