Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Okay, TONIGHT is Group night!

Tonight is group night AND I posted an FO on the Scarf Style Blog! So excited!

Umm, there are only t-w-e-l-v-e days left until Christmas... yep, just 12. Not 14, not 21, 12. Anyone else panicking? I have two socks (not part of the same pair), one hat and a whole OTHER pair of socks to finish before the BIG DAY!

Eeek! I am NOT a fast knitter and one of the unfinished socks is the second sock for DH (9 sts per inch, ack)!

Pretty much once a day DH looks at me and says in his most playful voice, "Shouldn't you be knitting? Shouldn't you be knitting MY Christmas Present?" Now while he's being playful I know that he will be really disappointed if I don't finish his present by Christmas morning. So, I gotta get crackin'. I have about 4 inches left on the first foot and the whole second foot to fininsh with fancy cable pattern. That alone will take me 12 days.... sigh. I think I'm going to be a big knitting disaster this year.

3 Comments:

Blogger knit_chick said...

Oh... you finished Vintage Velvet! It looks marvelous (and soooo soft)!

After a tedious school quarter, I can actually make it to GROUP tonight! See you et. al there!

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps if husband was to do all your chores, laundry, grocery shopping ,cleaning, cooking etc, than oyu just might have time to finish his socks. Worth a try anyway !

Lynn

4:48 PM  
Blogger kathy b said...

Jen

Maybe you should bag those gifts. I found a pattern for you with all your yarn colors. It requires you to learn to crochet...but you are such an overachiever I know you will! Take a look at Chantel, Kim hargraves, Rowan's Vintage Style book. Its so Jen colors!

SOrry I missed Group. I would have loved to see everyone.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer Counter