Tuesday, December 06, 2005

GROUP, GROUP, GROUP NIGHT!!!


We're meeting at the Border's at Lake St. and Skokie Blvd. in Wilmette, IL, from 6:30 to 8:00. I hope you all can be there.

If you've never attended before and you'd like to, feel free to join us! There's no charge, no junk mail and as far as we can tell, no really icky people. We'd love to have you!

I'm thinking about the 27th, which is our next GROUP night. I'll be off of work and would love to meet, is anyone else going to be around???

And just for your viewing pleasure, here's a picture of the YUMMY, 750 thread count hand-embroidered sheets we bought in Italy.... mmmm.... soft.

Oh yeah, and Christmas knitting? Yeah. I'm working on it. BUT, I've been a delinquent and I haven't taken any pics of it since the lighting has been so cruddy. I've finally finished the Vintage Velvet scarf that was Kicking-My-Arse for so long thanks to Alyssa's lovely chart.

I'll bring it tonight and try to post pics this week. Right now I'm still working on DH's socks (those friggin' stitches are tiny) and I'm singing the Dory song from Nemo, "Just keep knittin', just keep knittin', just keep knittin' and knittin' along". I'm also working on another pair of socks that I can't show cause they're a surprise for a friend of mine who reads my blog. But they're out of this faboo Superwash Merino from ArtYarns in this yummy pink and brown combo. Soooo squishy! and they're almost a worsted weight yarn so they're keeping my desire for visible results satisfied.

Anyway, I really should go back to work now so, I'll see you tonight!
jen

2 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

Don't we meet the 2nd and 4th Tuedays of each month? :) I think you might be a week early -
So happy you got the vintage velvet done -- are you going to be able to part with it? I'm not letting mine go:)

2:13 PM  
Blogger Alyssa said...

not Tuedays, Tuesdays :)

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer Counter