Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Pictures Pictures Pictures!!!

Finally pictures!!

Here is the AS Lion Scarf (aka Still Life with Yarn and Pattern Artfully Arranged). The colors are pretty true on my monitor, but if you're wondering the bedspread is a wedgewood blue for comparison purposes.


Here is Lady Eleanor from Scarf Style: (Noro Silk garden #225, size 7 needles)


I'll be in Galena, IL for the next 4 days checking out the local yarn shop and the Resort spa (yep, face down on a massage table). So, I'll be back on Monday. Enjoy the pics until then!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors!!!

Have fun in Galena & update us on the LYS there!

10:28 PM  
Blogger Alyssa said...

Have a great time! Lady E is looking gorgeous:)

10:32 PM  
Blogger kathy b said...

AHHHHHHHHH, the massage sounds wonderful. It will enhance the knitting tendons certainly.

Love your Lady E.

Al and I went to the chamber of commerce there when she was about 2. She vomited all over the entryway rug. I was pregnant with zach and sick as a dog myself. I have never been back to Galena!

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

I got an additional skein for the Clap...so that will have to be finished before I begin my Lady E.

I LOVE Galena...we drive through there about 4 times a year on the way to my parents.

Have fun face down. ;-)

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer Counter