Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I'm Walking in the Y-Me Race!!


Alright, so this is a shameless request for support.... (I'm sorry) and if I was selling something for my personal gain I would never put this here as I'm against all things junk-mail and soliciting for personal gain. Please forgive me, I really believe in this cause...

This Mother's Day, Sunday, May 14th, I will be walking with several friends in the Y-Me race against Breast Cancer and I'd love it if you'd join me or support me in the walk! Even if you, personally, haven't been touched by breast cancer, I bet you know someone who has been touched or even passed on due to this terrible disease.

For the last several years I've had a group of friends who have walked the Y-Me race and I've always been "too busy" to walk with them (wedding, graduate school, whatever). This year I've changed my tune. I have the time and the inclination to walk for a cure and while my little bit of money may not make a big difference, all of us together can effect massive change. So, here I am and I hope you'll support me in this walk.

This is my personal Y-Me race page : Hermanas & Amigas (Sisters & Friends)

Thank you! - jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer Counter