Thursday, February 02, 2006

Ene's Shawl


So lately there's been some discussion about how to pronounce the name of this lovely lace shawl. I, personnally, pronounce it Eee'-nahz

That being said, Alyssa asked me to post some pics about my progress on the shawl because she wanted to see the colorway and how it looks in Lorna's Laces Helen's Lace. So, Miz A, here you go.

This one gives a good color example but you can't see the eyelet row above the border. When I did the first chart, I put markers at every pattern repeat. I ripped and re-started 3 times before I learned that I MUST COUNT EVERY STITCH BETWEEN EVERY MARKER for lace. Now i'm happy as a clam.

Next pic shows the eyelet row but isn't in very good focus... sorry and enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

Looks great, Jen! I really like that colorway. Oh, and I pronounce it (at least in my head) as EEEEnz.
:) So - are you going to take that Hats class? Huh, huh, are you?

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer Counter