Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hello, my name is Jennifer. I have a problem....

I can't stop buying Socks That Rock. I just can't. I understand that the newest shipment from the Sock Club just went out. I get that. But here's what I did.

You remember my out-of-control acquisition at the end of last year? Yeah, then last month I did this:

I needed more. I really did. And they had these beautfiul new semi-solids.

From left to right are Lover's Leap, Stormy Weather, Rose Quartz and Obsidian. I thought the two darker colors would be good for Himself.

So, then I joined the sock club. Two weeks ago I was waiting in breathless anticipation. Cause you know, I don't have enough sock yarn.... right. And also, I saw BMFA's spring colors spread in the new IK.

For the record, about three months ago I emailed them asking for a pink and chocolate browns colrway. Kaci replied: "Thinking...." and nothing more. Then the srping colorways came out and what do I see?

Little Bunny Foo Foo. I had to have it.

And while I'm browsing, I come across the Blue Moonstone and a couple of patterns that look beautiful, Meandering & Titania's Revenge. Must. Own.

Yeah, it's already shipped. Along with my Club stuff. I have a problem.

Oh, and I'm still working on the second Chocolate Cake Sock (I had to frog and restart the cuff, I did 1x1 on the 2nd sock and 2x2 on the first, duh). But the first one is finished and fit LIKE A FRICKIN' GLOVE!!! Yeah BABEEEEE!!!! I'll get you some pics just as soon as I finish the second sock.

Oh yeah, and I'm working on these. Not so sure I love them: BMFA STR in Mediumweight Thistle, acquired at Stitches Midwest last August. They're a lot Greener/ Purple in real life. The camera just wasn't cooperating.

Finally, GROUP is moving! We're still meeting tonight from 6:30 to 8:00 ish, but now we're meeting at the new Starbuck's just a little west of the Borders. It's at Lake and 94 on the Northwest corner. Hope to see you there!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Yeah, I need a 12 step program for my yarn purchasing too...but I don't really care as of yet.

Gotta say, I love our new venue!

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I know what you mean! I've received so much STR (even with club joining) that I had to give some away on my blog! It's a sickness! And now I'm looking at Thistle in Heavyweight for a Clapotis!

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer Counter