Thursday, May 04, 2006

Poll - Changing GROUP Night

Much to our dismay our lovely GROUP has dwindled to just 3 or 4 regulars. Hence, an Executive Decision has been made to take a quick vote about Wednesday nights instead of Tuesday.


Should we move GROUP Knight to Wednesday?

Yes

No

Not sure, let me check

Free polls from Pollhost.com



The other details:
Still the 2nd and 4th week of the month
Still from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
Still located at the Border's at Edens Plaza.
Still free but for the price of a beverage from the Cafe (and even that's not required)

(Sorry no recent pics, my camera battery died and I keep forgetting to change them.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Wednesdays are free. I'm most likely going to take a break during the summer, so either days will be open soon!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer Counter