Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Hi, My name is Jennifer....

Caston-itis
Hi, my name is Jennifer. I am a Cast-On Addict. (Hi, Jennifer!)

I got home from wonderful GROUP last night and couldn't wait anymore. I cast on for a swatch for Chesterton from the newest Jaeger book for their Extra-Fine Merino.

The pattern in the book is for Cream and Cocoa but I picked Rose Petal and Cocoa. At this point I'm swatching because I have only one ball of each color left over from my Catherine Lowe Workshop.


Well, Harriet, let me tell you, this purling continental is a pain in the .... neck. I just can't get my tension right and it's driving me nuts! But it's going to be soooo pretty....


The House
I finally talked Hubzind into going to see The House tonight at 6:30! I'm so excited. I'm a little concerned that I'm going to be disappointed by the inside, but if I am, then it wasn't meant to be. I'm also worried that with the way properties a.)don't go on the market in our neighborhood and b.) when they do they're only there for a week, that we're going to miss out on this potentially fabulous opportunity. You see, Hubzind is enormously, hugely somewhat risk averse so making a quick decision on a house, even if it's a great house, is going to be a new test of our relationship.


That being said, we're going to see it tonight and I'm such a stalker that I sat outside and took pics of it from my car before I turned up my own street last night. Sorry for the window glare and the A-pillar.

BTW, don't you just LOVE grey Chicago Springs? Course, I'm happy that it's after 5:00 in these pics and there's still light in the sky...

3 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

I knew you couldn't resist the siren's call of a new project:) It's going to be a lovely knit. Good luck with the house!

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thinking about you looking at the great house right now. I hope it is what you want and your husband likes it almost as much as you do. We are all waiting to here how you liked it!

Lynn

6:40 PM  
Blogger kathy b said...

Jen

Did he like it? Enquiring minds want to know!

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer Counter