Saturday, April 01, 2006

It sold.

Well, DH called me this morning while I was out. Our Realtor friend called and said the house sold yesterday. (I knew it would go fast; listed on Sunday sold on Friday. We should be so lucky).

That being said, I've still started the process of getting our Townhome ready to sell and I'm going full bore with that so that when the house comes along that's meant for us, we'll be ready!

I'm disappointed but I knew when I saw the sign go up last Sunday that the timing wasn't right. Ah well, this whole process will definitely make me a smarter woman!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that it sold. I think it shows that you have great taste in houses.

12:25 PM  
Blogger kathy b said...

Jen

I know you loved that house. You will love another. Don't go drowning your sorrows in a bag of yarn or anything.....

Maybe you should knit a house?

9:20 PM  
Blogger kathy b said...

Jen

I know you loved that house. You will love another. Don't go drowning your sorrows in a bag of yarn or anything.....

Maybe you should knit a house?

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen,

It was meant to be....that house probably has mold or sumpin.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer Counter