Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Daily Status

Okay, so I've frogged, rewound and cast on that friggin' Vintage Velvet scarf again. In case you didn't see my comments from the other day, I've just figured out how to track where I am in the pattern so I don't have to do this again. I'm definintely giving it to my soon to be SIL.

Oh yeah, and remember that scarf I made up for my Dad? The one with blues greens and purples? Yeah, I think I'm not going to have enough yarn to make it long enough.... I definitely need more practice on designing projects. :-/ Now, I'm thinking or making it into that Interlocking Balloons scarf from Scarf Style. Any thoughts?

On to funner things (yes, funner is a word, I just decided). I also got an email off line from Lovely Lynn who suggests that we continue to call our little group just that: GROUP - Girls Relaxing Over Unfinished Projects. Frankly, that made me laugh out loud and I love it! Any other funny acronym suggestions?

let's hear 'em!

Jen

9 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

That's hilarious! Yea! GROUP! (What if a boy joins? Hmmm....The "G" could always stand for Geniuses, or Gabbers - for now Girls is great!)

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Interlocking Balloons. It's a good unisex scarf and the pattern looks fun to do.

Lynn's suggestion ROCKS! I love it. Keep it!

11:59 AM  
Blogger kathy b said...

Oh cant we make it a contest JEN??? I don't have the words yet.

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Lynn's name too....it sooo fits!

5:53 AM  
Blogger Chicago Jen said...

Kathy, time for some serious thinking.... let's hear your thoughts and we'll keep talking about it!

8:33 AM  
Blogger kathy b said...

On a very slow synapse, my brain came up with this.....

Generally ROund Up People.

Get it (generally wound up people?) Okay so we aren't from the eastern part of the world where w's are pronounced like r's, but I still think its funny.
Is it a contest? Do I win? huh huh?

9:14 AM  
Blogger kathy b said...

On a very slow synapse, my brain came up with this.....

Generally ROund Up People.

Get it (generally wound up people?) Okay so we aren't from the eastern part of the world where w's are pronounced like r's, but I still think its funny.
Is it a contest? Do I win? huh huh?

9:14 AM  
Blogger Chicago Jen said...

Oh, Kath.... laughing and shaking head.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If a guy were to join us, lucky guy, it would just be girls/guy for the first word.
Kathy, I am concerned about your competitive nature. Have some chocolayte and knit a while and see if you can get more mellow.

Lynn

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer Counter