Friday, June 09, 2006

Lotus Blossoms and Clematis Blossoms

Just a quick Update to show progress.... I'm hoping to get the 5th repeat and start the stockinette for the bust. I'm also thinking about ordering 4 more skeins and attaching elbow length sleeves with a single lace pattern repeat at the edge. But boy, if I'm going to do that, and have it to wear by the 2nd of July, I better get crackin'!

The Clematis is Comtesse de Bouchard and even Hubbo says it's the prettiest clematis he's ever seen! Woo Hoo!! The reason it's so much prettier than the other ones we have is because I actually picked and ordered this one as opposed to the other three we have that I got as box plants from Jewel (the grocery store)! Gratuitous kitty pic....


Have a loverly weekend!

5 Comments:

Blogger boxingdoc said...

Your life appears to be full of beauty and particularly gorgeous cats. Someday, I hope to be able to do such complicated knitting.

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just think Jen, if you had got the house you looked at this spring, you woul dbe missing all those beautiful flowers.
LYNN

10:24 AM  
Blogger kathy b said...

OH my gosh

Lotus is so beautiful. You are so good. SOOOO good. I love your kitties too! Three fine kitties

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!

I can't wait till group night tomorrow night!

1:31 PM  
Blogger zippiknits...sometimes said...

Awwwwww. They are so cute! I love cats so much.

Thanks for the cheermeup of flowers and lovely pets. :o) The peonies I cannot grow here, so love to see them on blogs. Too hot and dry. The lotus blossoms are so luscious and delicate. What a treat for the eyes.

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer Counter