Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Okay, so I'm picture challenged...


ALright here are the pics I tried to post earlier but couldn't get right... This is the sweater I'm making for my girlfriend's daughter who will be 1 in October and the sweater is a 12-24 month size.

See my earlier post for design and embellishment details. I've also laid out the adorable buttons I bought to put on the sweater when it's all finished. Under the glass table you can see one of my kitties waiting for an opportunity to play with hanging strings!

Still working on the finer details of getting somethign to post where I want it to on the page!!

Jen

1 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

Hi Jen!
I had so much fun last night -- it was great to meet you -- can't wait for the next one!

Alyssa

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer Counter